Quality garden hoses for each type of user
Whether your garden is large or small, whether you have just a few plants for decoration or you are a professional gardener: you always need water. Using a garden hose is the easiest way to water your plants and flowers!
Despite their name, garden hoses also prove their usefulness in construction. Depending on where you use your garden hose and how often you need a more or less high quality type.
The Polet garden hoses are classified into 3 types according to quality:
- Standard Aquality: available in diameter 1/2" (13mm) and 5/8" (15mm)
- Building Expert: available in diameter 1/2” (13 mm), 5/8” (15 mm) and 3/4” (19 mm)
- Pro Aquality: available in diameter 1/2“ (13 mm), 5/8” (15 mm), 3/4” (19 mm) and 1“ (25 mm)
Safe and sustainable
Polet's garden hoses have a whole series of advantages:
- Contain no toxic substances
- Resistant to high pressure
- can be used in all weather conditions
- Extremely flexible
- Specially designed to reduce the risk of kinking
Are you looking for a way to easily store and move your garden hose? Take a look at our hose reels.