All Polet tools are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in normal use for which they are intended. Although great care is taken to ensure quality of the products, exceptional there can still be a problem.
A few examples of warranty:
- a piece of the steel part of the tool breaks
- the socket of a spade tears or the rivet comes loose
- the handle breaks across (bad wood)
- loosening of a glued fiberglass handle
What is not covered under warranty:
- tools that have been clearly long and intenively used
- bent tools
- sledgehammers and splitting mauls where the handles has obvious traces of miss hitting
- clear misuse of the tool: a spade is not used as a lever, a bent spade or a handle that bursts in the longitudinal direction is a clear proof of misuse
For guarantee there are standards and descriptions. You can ask us a copy of these standards. Any replacement can only be made once the defective tool was returned to us and seen by our after sales service.
In case of doubt or for more information, do not hesitate to contact us.